Thursday, November 7, 2013

WEEK 6 EOC: Me Times Threee




Monster Energy Drinks: As a consumer I don’t usually purchase much of anything and rarely do I buy more than 1 of anything in a 6 month period of time. I find myself needing additional energy to function as a human being with 2 internships, a job, and I am also a full time student. Sleep is an afterthought when I am planning my day. In order for me to do what is expected of me I need a way to stay alert and productive. I do not much like the taste of coffee and I would prefer to drink something sweet.
Tools: I’m a young single adult that doesn’t have a car and the only way I can get around is public transportation, generous friends and family members who give me rides, or else I just use my bicycle and skateboard to travel.
First Aid Kits:

No comments:

Post a Comment