Thursday, October 3, 2013

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

My passions include performing arts, drawing, writing, and comedy. For as long as I can remember, I have always made people laugh and soon after, I discovered I liked to draw. I wasn’t any good, no natural talent whatsoever, but over the years I have perfected my crafts to appeal to my varied audiences. I have overcome many challenges to get to where I am today and where I plan to be tomorrow. Conquering my crippling stage fright has enabled me to pursue my dream of being a Stand-up Comedian and Actor. Being vulnerable to an audience, essentially baring my soul to complete strangers, gave me the confidence to branch out and try new things, such as showing my drawings and artwork to people. In fact, people have hired me to do special pieces for them, even tattoo designs. There are people out there right now wearing something I created for them. I find that just incredible. Now I’m one of those people that watch the Super Bowl for the commercials and not the game. I can appreciate most of the combined time and effort to make those advertisements good. With this appreciation, along side my quick wit, creative mind, and sense of humor, I have come to one conclusion that I am an Ad Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment